Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Go ALL OUT with your next birthday party for your special child



I know how special you want your child to feel on their next birthday party... As a mother and a face painter I have been there. I usually start months in advance to plan the perfect birthday party. I research themes, an forms of entertainment associated with that theme. Based on what I have personally struggled all these years as a mom, and the hundreds of birthday parties I've been hired as a face painter and balloon artist, I wanted to make it easy for parents in Central Florida to find everything in one place.
A few words of advice that I give parents is:
  • To plan the perfect birthday party, begin planning at least three months in advance. I know this may sound too much for some parents, however, there is way less pressure at the end. There is plenty of time to shop around and find the right prices. Not only will you save money, they money will be spent in small portions. You will seem like you spent a ton when you really didn't.
  • Book entertainment early. These days to have an entertainer at your child's birthday party is extremely fun, but it also seems like a luxury to many. Booking and entertainer the right way though, can make it attainable to most parents. An early booking will help in two ways. Booking two to three months in advance will ensure availability. Making a large deposit like 50% can also ease out the final payment at the end. Please make sure you are dealing with a credible company and/or have feedback before making a deposit!
I could give many more tips! I would love to know what questions you have. Please feel free to post your questions! Happy planning!
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment